Position Details: Product Manager - Globalization - 952103F
Product Manager – Globalization
A strong product manager that ideally has experience delivering/enabling to a diverse global audience (multiple cultures, languages, channels).
Familiarity with Software or Content Globalization will be strong plus
Looking for candidates that have a product mgmt experience + ideally some more localization experience. Adapting content or digital experiences to other markets/languages/cultures.
As a Product Manager, your role on the team will include working closely with business partners and development teams to bring new and innovative solutions to life. You will play a key role in the product strategy and roadmap creation, requirements definition, functional design, and development of the Nike Digital Globalization Platform. As part of the Product team you will focus on creating and constantly improving globalization management tools and services that create operational efficiencies and ultimately drive revenue.
Your role will include:
- Being the subject matter expert in Globalization and consumer journeys
- Understanding and advocating for market, consumer, and stakeholder needs to ensure we are building the right product functionality at the right time to deliver maximum value to our consumers and business
- Collaborating with architects and other technology & product leaders on building scalable cloud based platforms powering the digital experience ecosystem at Nike.
- Fulfilling the duties of a product owner on an agile development team, including requirements definition, story writing, backlog prioritization, and feature roadmap creation
- Partnering with business and development teams to identify objectives, determine initiative scope, and document requirements
- Maintaining a product scorecard to measure and report on the success of launch functionality and platforms health
- Collaboration with stakeholders and development teams throughout the product development lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Product Management, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant areas
- 5-7 years product management experience in a technology-centric business. Strong B2B or B2C digital product management experience is required.
- Proven track record creating innovative product ideas and concepts that meet business and product strategies based on rigorous analysis of customer needs, the current technology landscape and the competitive environment.
- Strong understanding of enterprise-level platforms and technologies including user profile management, ecommerce systems, content management platforms, messaging platforms, and social platforms.
- Proven experience with internal building internal admin platforms. Globalization & Internationalization experience is strongly preferred.
- Success in designing and facilitating requirements elicitation sessions including use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process outcome modeling, personas, user centric design, task and workflow analysis
- Experience with working in an Agile delivery environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- A consultancy approach to your work and the ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems