Position Details: Transition Manager - 976803F
Manager, Transition Management - Apparel, Digital Product Creation (DPC)
CLIENT does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push the edges of what's possible. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. DPC fuels product innovation and craft by leveraging the power of modern technologies, skillsets, tools, and talent. The Transition Management (TM) Manager, Apparel Capabilities will be part of a high performing team delivering new capabilities and value to the enterprise.
As part of the Portfolio Management team, the TM Manager will help prepare CLIENT and partner teams for large-scale changes through deliberate and thoughtful transition strategies. Within your role, you will leverage your change management experience to collaborate with Product Management and business partners across involved functions to develop/maintain plans and operational processes that emphasize collective readiness and effective, coordinated activation. This position will work in coordination with the DPC AP TM Director and team, Product Management, and other key partners to maintain ownership of multiple change management initiatives within the AP Capabilities team.
Essential Job Functions
- In partnership with AP TM Director, drives change/transition management efforts across functions and workstreams to enable transition efforts; provides organizational impact assessments; drives stakeholder engagement, organizational readiness, communication planning, learning and development, and general oversight of transition management efforts for AP Capabilities.
- Conducts end to end mapping of program impacts throughout the end to end making, delivery and engagement of DPC AP Capabilities products.
- Works with AP TM Director and Product Management to develop and define user experience metrics and measurement strategies in order to monitor change progress.
- Presents strategies and findings to stakeholders as needed, using excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Participates in the coordination and setup of workshops, working sessions, and meetings.
- Measures effectiveness and innovates – Solicits feedback and listens to stakeholders to evaluate the transition landscape to generate user-centric updates or new approaches for enhancing change culture.
- Serves as a liaison with other transition teams at CLIENT, as appropriate
- Project Management experience in developing and executing project workbacks, timelines and budgets
- Proven ability to communicate plans across a complex matrix on a corporate, regional and functional basis
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Tolerance for ambiguity, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to work well with a large variety of personalities at all levels of business
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scaled Agile development approach, Product Model, and/or Design Thinking are a plus.