Product Data Management Analyst Job Description
As a Product Data Management Analyst, you're a core part of a large Global Product & Merchandising Operations function where you will work hand in hand with CDPM functional & operations partners to drive product data excellence. You’ll maintain client’s most important product data that is a key enabler of how client plans, makes and manages product. This data enables all of client’s key initiatives including New Product Innovations, Digital Product Excellence, Advanced Analytics, Connected Product, client Direct, The Sneakers App, our Retail footprint & overall client Operational Excellence.
In this role, your responsibilities are to:
- Create, maintain & support core CDPM product data through key systems, such as PCX and PCM
- Steward the data for accuracy, timeliness and completeness to support critical events throughout client’s Code process
- Interpret functional intent & apply data governance rules to ensure data accuracy
- Be the key product data contact for category teams by participating in team meetings and proactively communicating all relevant product data
- Generate & execute reports and will be able to correlate data across key systems in order to support category needs
- Analyze data to bring forward insights to improve business processes
- Participate in x-functional teams to create & improve data process, governance, performance management & change management capabilities
- Partner with operations & automation teams to automate data management tasks
- Troubleshoot product data issues arisen by all key CDPM partners and client stakeholders
- Track, maintain, test & report upon defects & new features within key systems
- Be an amazing teammate
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Science or a related field, or two additional years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in a data management or reporting role
- Demonstrated experience with full data management responsibilities in an information management system or complex database
- Intermediate level proficiency in Excel including vlookups, pivots and formulas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail and process orientation & ability to turn ambiguity into results
- client experience is preferred
- Prior product (footwear, apparel and equipment) experience is beneficial
- Experience with industry leading planning, product mgmt, creation & data mgmt (Flex PLM, Yunique, Just Enough, Informatica, stibo, etc) is a plus
- Passion for client product is a plus
Here are some key things the ETW will be doing in the role:
Line Sheet Resource adding into PCX – Information to input will come from either an FDD or Senior Developer.
BOM Seeding – This information comes from a developer as they may need an old BOM from PCM to be loaded into PCX. This is on a as needed basis only.
Material BOM Management – This information coming from a developer. This is help work in Flyknit and Plates/Cleats.
Sample Ordering – Information to input comes from a developer.
Sourcing – This is more of trouble shooting
PCX/PCM/MMX Trouble Shooting – System management and alignment
PCM Support – Request PC, Tooling/Last Codes, SS Factory, Knit Supplier, KC Developer. All this information would come from a Developer.
Audits – Help the category keep the system clean and healthy
Support – WHQ/Asia/Italy/Brazil/Europe – For all PCX and PCM trouble shooting.