Position Details: .Net developer
- BS degree in a field directly related to software development plus a minimum of 3 year of relevant technical experience in application design and programming and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to code in a modern language (mainly C#, with consideration also given for Java or F# experience) using object-oriented and functional techniques appropriately.
- Experience with Visual Studio (Preferably 2015-2019) and/or VS Code.
- Experience utilizing unit testing and mocking frameworks such as xUnit, MSTest, NSubstitute, Fluent Assertions, and/or similar tools.
- Experience with REST Web APIs and JSON.
- Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes (especially AKS), and infrastructure as code.
- Understanding of relational databases and ability to write SQL queries.
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design and Hexagonal (or Onion) Architecture.
- Familiarity with Agile Development methodologies.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps (VSTS), and the Azure portal.
- Experience with IAM, authentication, authorization and identity concepts.
- Experience with producing public APIs for third-party development.
- Familiarity with messaging/eventing such as with Kafka and Azure Service Bus.
- Experience with PowerShell and Bash.
- Knowledge of construction industry accounting or project management principles and practices